Apr 7, 2008

life's like that

sama sama nating tawanan ang aking mga katangahan moments.hekhek.pagpapatunay na ako ay tao lamang...hekhekhek


*****
Me: Thank you for calling ******, my name is michael may i have the wireless number that you're calling about please..?

no response...


Me: TL! TL! Ghost call...ghost call!

TL: Dear, your headset's mic is on mute.

Me: Ahihi..churi

*****
Very Irate Cust: You've been giving me a lot of headaches.You said that the phone I ordered will be delivered after 2 weeks.It's already a month and it hasn't arrived yet.What can you give me to compensate for all this bad service?

Me: Sorry to hear that sir. I'm going to give you an additional hundred minutes on top of your existing plan so that you may enjoy more minutes when you place calls to your loved ones.

Customer: I don't need that.

Me: May I know why sir?

Customer: Because I have unlimited minutes in my plan.

Me: *press mute.ahihihi. tanga 'ko bleh :p

*****
Customer: Can you make a memo there that says I called to make a promise that I'll pay next week?

Me: Opo sir..

Customer: What?

Me: smiling....Yes sir..ahihihi again :p

*****
Me: Help! Help! System error..my computer is not working.help!

TL: What happened?

Me: I'm supposed to delete all these SOCs but I can't.The computer is not responding.

TL: The account is suspended, that's why you can't make any changes.

Me: Really? Really? really? really? (just to mask my embarassment).

*****

Customer: I am going to make an online payment....baby baby baby (playing with an infant)

Me: Oh what an adorable baby. Is that your grandchild ma'am?

Customer: No it's my son.I have no grandchildren yet..

Me: Ahihi...that's just a joke ma'am.

*****
Some chorvas I heard..hekhek

*Sir, are you calling in behalf of the BAN owner or on behalf of yourself? lolz
*May I have the FIN (pin) to the account please?
*TL I upselled...(upsold right?)
*Sir the reason why you waited so long is because of the call kyuwi....(queue pala!)
*Oh my God! Sir...I'm seeing a pop-up in my computer saying you are a valued customer. (charot! OA..hehehe)


yun lang.walang kwenta no? ahihi//

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10.4.08 , Blogger TL said...

Welcome sa buhay call center

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home