Apr 12, 2008

TL's deadly lines

1.Everybody deserves a second chance; but never a third one.I am so gonna send you all a memo and I will file it so that it will be part of your record forever and ever.

2.If time is what you need, I don't have time.

3.Guys please, respond when i blast something on quickcom.I need to make a report whenever you are in a long call coz the OM requires me that.If you won't give me a call driver, they will stone me to death.hahahaha

4.Press Aux3 on your Avaya when you're going out for a break.No one should log you out, if somebody does that, tell me so I can hurt that person physically..hehehe.bayolens.

5.Your score card is colored red, meaning you failed.It's red, red, red..are you in-love?It's not even February yet.


2 Comments:

At 14.4.08 , Blogger McRey said...

Ibang klaseng rant!!!

Your card is red...red..red..red.. are you in-love?

Hahahah!

 
At 14.4.08 , Blogger TL said...

What the --??

Akala ko lines ko eh hahaha!!!

napaka self centered ko talaga :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home