Apr 14, 2008

Monday Shift/Tuesday.......My Rest Day

this is the day i am most afraid of...


no reason for me to stay on bed coz I have all day free.

no reason for me to sleep yet as I can do that in the normal sleeping time.

more time for me to listen to my favorite songs.the highly emotional ones.

more time for me to think.

more time for me to look back.

more time for me to surf the net, look for updates.

more time for me to visit blogsites....including his new one.

sleep = forget.

awake = pain.

pain here.

hurt there.

pain and hurt everywhere.


when were still "friends", the day usually starts with a good morning message.something to cheer the morning up..something to hold on to for the rest of the day.breakfast check.lunch check.dinner check.some iloveyous in between.plenty of hugs.overflowing mwaaaahs.

these things will never happen again, i am totally aware of that.still, i'm glad that atleast, for six months I had the best time of my life :p


here's a song that i love. kinulit ko pa sya to listen to this.iba panlasa namin sa mga songs, masang-masa ako, burgis-kapitalista yung kanya (whatever that means) :p.

***********************************************************

Teardrops On My Guitar





4 Comments:

At 14.4.08 , Blogger KRIS JASPER said...

ang emo ng song.. kawawa naman yung girl...

I like it though.

 
At 14.4.08 , Blogger justmike said...

ganda diba?hehe..

salamat.masa rin taste mu.hekhek.


pag papasok ako madaling araw, piniplay ko muna lahat ng fave songs ko.para inspired.

 
At 14.4.08 , Blogger TL said...

Life goes on.

you should too.

 
At 14.4.08 , Blogger justmike said...

@ TL..

yep.salamat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home